Saturday, October 11, 2014

Minnie Mouse Dance!

October 2, 2014
As most people who have met me know, I love Minnie Mouse, so, mom thought it would fun if I could dress up as Minnie for the pumpkin patch.  Allison had this Minnie Mouse outfit that she let me borrow.  We tried it on today to see if it would work.  It was just perfect!  Mom was happy that is was a couple of inches off the ground and she didn't have to alter it.  I was excited to be Minnie Mouse!
I loved the Minnie Mouse dress so much that it made me want to do a Minnie Mouse dance!  Here is my dance!
I had a great time dancing around as Minnie Mouse!  I was very joyful!
Mom tried to take the dress off of me, but I wanted to continue to wear it.  She decided that I could wear it until we left to pick up Kenzie.  I had fun playing in the Minnie dress.  I love to do those puzzles.  Thank you Allison for letting me borrow the dress!  

October 5, 2014
We were having a great time playing together.  Mom came over to see if she could get a cute picture of the two of us.  She was excited to get this picture of both of us looking and smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment