Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Eating with the bears

September 30, 2014
 My birthday is quickly approaching and my mom needed to get a picture of me for my birthday invitations.  I am having a Teddy Bear Picnic theme this year, so, we headed to the park with some friends after picking up McKenzie from preschool for a photo shoot and a picnic.   
 Mom took a lot of photos trying to get the perfect shot.  She didn't get the perfect shot, but she found one that worked.  I am not so sure of this bear that is coming to eat my lunch.  
 Here are some of the pictures from the photo op.   
 This is the picture that ended up winning and is on the my birthday invitations.  Whenever I give one out to my friends, I point to the bear and say "bear" and I point to the lunch box and say, "dog dog eat!"  I pretty much have it down, bears and food! 


  

  

  
 After mom took a bunch of pictures of me, all the other kids came over to sit on the tablecloth for a picnic lunch.  McKenzie has been having a lot of fun at preschool and we are even meeting new friends to hang out with.  Here we all are with some of McKenzie's classmates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment