Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kate's 2nd Birthday Party!

 September  28, 2014
 This afternoon, we headed to my friend Kate's 2nd birthday party!  She had a Minnie Mouse birthday party.  I couldn't think of a more fun theme!  When we got there they had face painting.  I really wanted my face painted.  I slowly walked over to Tiffany and stood right by her and shook my head yes when she asked me if I wanted my face painted.  I stood there so still and patiently while she painted it on.  
 I had Beth paint a heart on my cheek!
 My butterfly is all done and I was told to let it dry.  I had to hold my hands, so, I wouldn't be tempted to touch it.   
 It was fun to have my cheeks painted by Beth! 
 I got a sun on the other side!
 I had love written on my other cheek!
 There is my butterfly!
 We got a Minnie Mouse hat to wear.  I was pretty excited to have my picture taken with my Minnie Mouse hat. 
 McKenzie even got a Minnie Mouse hat!
 We played tape the pink bow on Minnie! 
 I had to get on my tip toes, but I was able to get the bow on my Minnie.  After all, Minnie's bow is very important! 
 Here is the birthday girl trying to open her pinata!
 I waited patiently for the pinata to open up, so, I could fill my bag up.  When it came down I didn't really know what to do, so, I stood there and a nice person gave me a couple of bags of M&Ms to put into my bag.   
 I went to hang out with Kerrie while McKenzie went to jump in the jump house.  We had a great time together! 
 We blew some bubbles together!  Well I tried to blow some, but Kerrie had to do most of them.  
 McKenzie got some bubbles to blow too! 
 We sang happy birthday to Kate and then we had cupcakes.  I sure enjoyed my vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting.   
 I was super excited about getting a vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting!
 I started by taking licks of the frosting.  It was sure yummy!
 Yep!  I am sure a fan of cupcakes! 
We had a great time at Kate's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment