September 27, 2014
Today, was our churches annual car show and family fun day! So, we thought we would stop by for lunch and to check it out after my soccer game! Pastor Eric was there making balloon animals! He did a great job!
I asked him to make me a pink sword. I wanted a sword because Allie had one!
I also wanted a balloon animal! When Pastor Eric asked me what I wanted I told him, "a dog dog". He asked me what color and I just stood there looking at him like this. He decided to choose the color for me. I was very focused on how he made the balloon.
I got a red dog dog which seems just perfect for me! I was very excited about it if you can't tell!
There were some fun carnival games to play. This one you tried to throw the ball into the pot. I was able to get 2 out of the 3 balls into the pots, but I was also standing pretty close!
For this game, I was able to knock down the tower on the first throw!
Allie and I had fun sword fighting with our balloons!
I did a little bowling. After a couple rolls, I was able to knock them all down.
My dog dog balloon popped and I was left with this little hot dog!
After we played some games, we went to get some lunch. For lunch we had cheeseburgers and they were yummy!
Mommy made me eat part of my cheeseburger before I got my bag of Cheetos and then on top of that she took some of them. I wasn't going to complain. I was just excited to get the bag of Cheetos to eat!
I found Jayden and we had fun playing together!
Here we are enjoying our special treats together!
On the way out, we had fun looking at some of the old cars. We stopped to have our picture taken in front of an old paddy wagon. There was a loud muscle car leaving at the same time we were headed out which we weren't a fan of. I told mom and dad that I liked new cars better, since, they were quieter.














No comments:
Post a Comment