Wednesday, September 17, 2014

1st soccer game!

  September 6, 2014
Today is our 1st soccer game of the season!  We all gathered together before the game to have our soccer picture taken!  I had fun playing with Collin and Shiloh while we waited for everybody to show up!
I am all posed in my uniform for my individual picture.  Our uniforms are a little on the big side, but we made it work!
Hanging out while we waited for everybody to finish their photos before our team photo.  
Here is my team.  There are 8 kids on the team ranging from almost 4 to 5 years old!  Here are all of us Mountain Lions!
Before the game, we did a little warm up to get us ready.  Here I go trying to score a goal!
Then I played a little defense and tried to keep the ball out of the goal!
At the start of the game, mom gave me some instruction on what to do!


Here we are ready to kick off!  We had a lot of fun playing our first game.  We don't keep score in our league, so, who know who one.  Mommy was surprised at how well we did!
For the opening of soccer season they had a bouncy house to play in!  Of course, after our game was over, I wanted to go and play in it!
I had a great time going down the slide!
I am ready to do it again!
Collin and I wanted to go down the slide together!  Look at the height of the bounce I got while I went down.  We sure had a blast going down the slide!
I had fun bouncing around and jumping!  What a great way to end my first soccer game!
At first, I didn't get to do in because there were a lot of big kids playing in the bouncy house, but then everybody cleared out and I got to take a turn!
I had fun bouncing all around and even falling down.  I wanted to try to go down the big slide, but my mom and dad had me stay in the bouncy area!  Maybe next year I will be able to go down the slide!
We sat down at the entrance to put our shoes on!  What a cute little mountain lion and mountain lion cub!
We hung out for a little while because there was a car accident on the road right in front of the soccer parking lot.  There was a fire truck blocking us from getting out.  Mom took a picture with me in front of the fire truck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment