Thursday, September 25, 2014

A play date with Gus!

September 18, 2014
 Today, while McKenzie was at preschool, we met up with Gus to play at the park!  I was super excited about seeing Gus at the park and play with him.  I was also excited because I was told that when we saw Gus I would get my snack!
 We had fun playing on the bugs together.  This bee took us on a wild ride! 
 I love to make silly fun faces!
 We had a lot of fun swinging together! 
 It was great to be able to hang out with Gus and play with him!  We are excited to be back at BSF, but don't get to be in the same class, so, this play date was a perfect way to catch up.   
I found a little bench to sit on that is under the play structure!

No comments:

Post a Comment