September 10, 2014
Granpy and I had fun coloring my Minnie Mouse picture with markers. I only get to use markers with supervision, so, I was excited to have Granpy helping me!
I was pretty excited about my coloring! Didn't we do a good job Granpy!
Today was the first day of Bible Study Fellowship, so, Mom headed to bible study and Grammy and Granpy took us to the park!
We had fun playing peek-a-boo and hide and seek! We found McKenzie at the bottom of the tires!
Look at this amazing trick I can do!
We had fun handing out with Granpy and playing with him on the the play structure!
We rode the tire bull, but didn't let it buck us off! We had a fun morning at the park with Grammy and Granpy!
That night we had Grammy read us a bedtime story! We love our bedtime story.
I picked out a dog dog book at the library the other day and have been having everybody read it to me over and over and over again. It was Granpy's turn to read it to me!
While Grammy and Granpy were here, they helped to clean the carpets. The furniture from the dinning room got moved to the living room and we had a great time playing in the tall swivel chairs at the table.
We love to have things switched up and new places to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment