September 4, 2014
As soon as we drop off McKenzie at preschool, I think it is my time to take her place. I asked to sit in her car seat, I want to get my snack out of my tote, and today I put on her sunglasses. I am all ready have some fun.
Today, we headed over to Katelyn's house to make uniforms for us little cubs. When the uniforms were handed out to McKenzie's and David's team we were really sad that we didn't get one. So, our mom's decided to make us some shirts to match the team.
We are at the table to help make the shirts. This is going to be fun!
Baby Joseph even got to sit at the table to watch the shirts being made. He even got a onies to match!
We wanted to be helpful with the shirts. We started by stirring the paint together! Katelyn was being very careful while she stirred!
I wanted to take a turn stirring too!
We were excited to get to paint the shirts!
I got to take a turn at stirring the paint. We even helped paint the shirts some. We both wanted to do it ourselves, but it really wasn't a do it yourself project. We sure had fun playing this morning and can't wait to wear our shirts this Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment