Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Soccer, go fish, puppet show, and puzzles!

September 13, 2014
It was the 2nd game for the Mountain Lions today!  I played my first quarter as a defender and actually kept the ball from going into the goal a couple of times.  
I am off to run after the ball!
I am a little scared of getting into the pack and getting kicked, but I tried to get in there.
For the second quarter, I played offense.  I even touched the ball a couple of times.  Here I am kicking the ball!
We had a lot of fun playing our game today.  We are now unofficially 2-0!  Go Mountain Lions!
I love to play games, so, today I asked Grammy if she would play a game with me.  I chose to play Go Fish!
Makayla decided that she wanted to help Grammy play Go Fish.  We had a lot of fun playing!
This time one of our favorite things to do with Granpy was a puppet show!  We had a great time putting on a puppet show for Granpy and he was a really good sport about watching it!
The puppies were the main stars in my show, but we had some fun guest appearances!
I have really got into puzzles lately.  It seems like I went from taking the puzzles out and making a big mess to sitting and completing them!
I have even advanced to more difficult puzzles.  Right now the Mickey Mouse puzzle is one of my favorites!
I am able to do the whole puzzle by myself now.  Mom is amazed at how much I seem to be picking up lately!  We had a wonderful visit with Grammy and Granpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment