Saturday, February 1, 2014

Recruiting help

January 2, 2013
 So I had to go and get my camera, which the batteries were dead, so, I grabbed my new tablet to snap a couple of quick photos of this moment.  I am in the kitchen making dinner when McKenzie spills her stickers everywhere.  She starts to melt down and I tell her "it is no big deal just pick them up".  Well, the bright little girl that McKenzie is knows that Makayla is really into picking things up and putting them into containers.  So she says, "Makayla, want to help me, this is fun.  You can put these stickers in the container with me."  Makayla comes walking over plops down and starts to help her sister. 
 The worked together getting all the little letters.
In the end they got them all put back, and McKenzie did a good job of recruiting some good help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment