Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Finally, a working slide!

January 17, 2014
 Today while mommy was at work, daddy took us to pick up my slide.  We were all excited when all three parts were there and it was able to be assembled.  Daddy showed me how to climb up the stairs, so when mommy got home it was time to show off to her! 
 I made it to the top.  Now here is the tricky part getting up and getting on my bottom.  
 I did it!  I am ready to go down!  Look at the beautiful belly of mine.  I am so proud of my belly.  I walk around patting my belly and saying belly.  
 I really like my slide.  I kept going again and again.  Here I go, up the ladder!
 Sitting myself down! 
 The smile at the end!
 McKenzie's smile at the end!
 Another time down another smile.  
I also had a blast playing on Makayla's slide.  I kept going and going and going.  Here I am already to head down.  
 I wanted to do a little posing for pictures on the slide.  
 I got creative on going down.  I would go down on my stomach.  Being as tall as I am I reach from top to bottom.  I still made it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment