Thursday, February 6, 2014

My 1st bike ride and crafts

January 18, 2014
 Today was a beautiful day, so, mommy asked dad to get our bikes and bike stroller ready so we could go out on a family bike ride.  It was Makayla's first bike ride in the stroller.  She wasn't so sure about having to wear a helmet, but with some food (cheese and crackers) she got over having to wear the helmet and enjoyed the ride!  I was excited about getting to ride in the stroller with my sister.  
 We had fun together while mommy pulled us around.  I got to be a helpful big sister and hand out crackers to my sister and me while we went along.  I did such a good job of dispersing them that there weren't any left when we got home!  We can't wait to go on another ride!

January 23, 2014
 McKenzie really likes to do crafts at her craft table, so, I thought it was about time that I got to start doing crafts with her.  We are having fun coloring together today!  She is busy showing me how to color.  
 It was a lot of fun to make that red crayon show up on the pink paper.  
The only problem is that I like to put the crayons in my mouth, so, Mom has to keep reminding me to take it out of my mouth!  I have also been having fun doing stickers.  Mom takes them out of the sticker book for me and I put them on the paper!  Craft time is such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment