January 9, 2014
Today, mommy gave me my cup of milk and my toast and I quickly disappeared down the hall. In the morning, I come into the kitchen and say "brea" which stands for bread which is really my toast.
Mommy came looking for me and I had made myself comfortable on McKenzie's polar bear rug. I guess it is the perfect spot for breakfast.
I sure do love my toast!
Later that morning, we met Collin and his mom at Turtle Bay, but it happened to be closed for maintenance for the week. Our mom's decided to be ambitious and walk the river trail to playground that is 1/2 mile away. On the way back from the playground we wanted to have our picture taken with the statue.
We were almost back to the sun dial bridge and our cars when we found another bench to rest at. Collin and I sat back and enjoyed the lovely view from the bench. We ended up having a fun morning even when our plans had to be changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment