Monday, February 17, 2014

A little bit of sister time!

January 29, 2014
 McKenzie was all dressed up in her fairy wings and I thought that I needed mine on too.  We had a blast flying down the hallway.  Watch out here I come!
 I also had a blast flying down the hallway with my sister.  We went back and forth over and over again.  I went so fast that it caused my wings to turn.
 This fairy is said because she is about to lose her wings.  It is time to get ready for bed and mom said that I can't wear my wings to bed.  

January 30, 2014
Mom had her camera at the table while we were eating breakfast, so, I wanted my picture taken.  I had fun helping mom make french toast for breakfast.  We put on our matching aprons and had a great time.  
I enjoyed eating the french toast!
Yeah!  I love carbs!
Here is my silly face.  I am really into being silly right now.
This was my silly face!
Today, we headed into mom and dad's room and found Scout's bed.  Makayla thought it was a great place to lay down and play on.  I decided she needed me to read her a book while she slept.   
I had a blast rolling around on Scout's bed.  Since I wasn't too interested in the book, McKenzie went and got her doggies to read to!
She did such a great job of reading to her doggies that I wanted to hear the story too.  Thanks for reading to me McKenzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment