Monday, February 3, 2014

The perfect days of winter!

 January 15, 2014
 Every year in January in Redding, we have the most glorious week of weather.  It is in the mid to high 70's with a couple of days around 80 degrees.  We try to take full advantage of getting outside and enjoying the beautiful weather.  We have been doing a lot of biking, walking, jogging, playing, and anything that involves the outdoors.  Today, we headed out to play on the swing set.  Here Hops and I are ready to take your order.  
Makayla had a great time playing on the swing set too.  She came over to have a little lunch at my cafe.  She is about to get her order.  I hope she likes it.  
We had a blast playing at the cafe together.  
 Makayla wanted to get some food to serve.  We serve some very imaginative bark chips.  
 After I was all full from the cafe, I wanted to do some sliding.  This slide is sure fun!
 I made it all the way to the bottom!
 I had fun playing on my scooter.  
 I went all over the backyard.  Makayla had fun following me around on foot.  
 After playing outside, it was time for dinner.  We had a messy dinner, so, I got stripped down.  The nice thing about these warm winter days is it is warm enough to eat naked!
 I did a lot better job of keeping myself clean!  What a fun day we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment