December 30, 2013
Today, we headed to Colorado Springs, so that, we could visit Gee Gee. We had a lot to catch up on while we waited for dinner!
I had fun hanging out with Gee Gee. We kept each other company.
Near Gee Gee's place, there is a fun pizza place that has the coolest slide. Before we headed to Colorado I asked mom, "if we could go down the slide at Gee Gee's house." I remember visiting Gee Gee and I remembered the fun slide, so, I thought she lived there.
We went to the Pizza place and I had a great time going down the slide.
There was a huge smile on my face every time I made it to the bottom.
I went over and over and over again until I was called for dinner. This is the greatest slide.
I got a bread stick to munch on!
They sure do entertain us at this place. There was a guy who tossed pizza dough in the air. I had a lot of fun watching him. He even threw it at me to catch it and it broke right over me. Mommy wasn't able to get there fast enough with the camera to catch it.
Gee Gee came to check out the slide and watch me go down it!
We had a good time eating pizza and spending time with Gee Gee.
I really loved my pizza. Pizza makes me very happy!
I wanted to go down the slide just like my sister. I had fun going down with Daddy.
We made it to the end and it was a blast. I got to go over and over again too!
A couple more time before we had to head to our hotel.
My last time down I went on my back and look how far I went!
December 31, 2013
The next morning we picked up Gee Gee and went for breakfast.
I went to sit with Gee Gee for a little bit while we decided what to have for breakfast.
Mom tried to get a picture of us girls together.
After breakfast, we went Gee Gee's place and she had presents for us to open. I had fun taking the tissue out of the bag.
Gee Gee got us some really fun push, pull, and feel books.
I was excited to read my book!
Look at how much fun this book is! Thanks Gee Gee for the fun books.
Grandma and I had fun reading the book together.
Gee Gee read me my book.
We had some great snuggle time together!
One last photo of us before we had to head out. We had a fun visit in Colorado!
No comments:
Post a Comment