December 25, 2013
We woke up happy and ready to celebrate Jesus birthday!
A little sweet sisterly love!
Two happy girls in this picture.
Makayla had a fun little chair to sit in and I wanted one, so Grandpa went to the garage and found me this fun chair.
We had breakfast and then we opened our stockings. I wonder what is inside?
I am excited about some colorful clay. I got a lot of fun things in my stocking.
I got a stocking too! I wonder what is in mine?
A fun ladybug finger puppet. I love ladybugs.
Grandma and Grandpa gave us a lot of fun musical instruments to play in our stockings. I am playing the harmonica and Makayla is playing the recorder. Such lovely music we make.
After stockings, we went right to opening presents. I sure do enjoy opening presents.
I got it out! Yeah!
Mommy held me up, so that, I could model my cowboy boot slippers for everybody. McKenzie got a pair too!
Grandma and Grandpa got me a fun toy dog house that has stuffed dogs in it. I was excited to see the dogs!
I got a barn with some horses in it. I call them "bear", probably because I call all animals bears. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for our dog house and barn and everything else you gave us! We love it.
Once we got the horses out we had fun playing with them.
I love to open presents so much that I went over to help Grandpa open up his!
A little snuggle time with Aunt Aubrey.
Look, I am an opened present! I am the best present that you could get for Christmas.
When we finished opening up our gifts, we had fun playing with them. I loved to play with my princess paper doll that Aunt Aubrey gave me. She is fun to dress up in all her pretty dresses. Makayla loved to give her baby doll, that Aunt Aubrey gave her, lots of hugs. Thanks Aunt Aubrey we love them.
Grandma and Grandpa got Daddy and new camera that is waterproof, shatter proof, drop proof. He was excited to try it out, so, I got to be his model. Here are some faces of Makayla that he caught!
It seems to take some nice pictures!
Grandma prepared a very yummy prime rib dinner that we all enjoyed!
After dinner, we got into our pj's and piled into the cars to go and see some pretty lights. I can't think of a better way to end our day of celebrating Jesus than looking at lights aglow and reflecting on how Jesus is the light of our lives! We hope that you all had a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment