Saturday, January 4, 2014

1st Christmas

  December 15, 2013
We decided to open presents from each other and ones that we already had from others before Christmas, since, we couldn't take them on a plane to Colorado.  I was excited to open some presents.  I am getting the hang of it! 
 We all ended up getting the stomach flu a couple of days before we left.  We are still getting over it and our energy back tonight when we were opening presents.  McKenzie is gaining the strength to open her presents.
 Scout was excited to get a present that he got to unwrap!  That dog loves to open gifts!  He may like it more than the girls!
 Sweet Makayla thought that Scout might need some help opening his gift.
 Scout told her he didn't want any help and by the look on her face she was none to pleased with him.  
 I wonder what is in this package! 
 How do we get these princesses out of the box!  I love the princesses and car that Great Uncle Dan and Aunt Linda sent us.  
 I was excited to get a car with Ariel in it.
 Look its Beauty and the Beast.  Thanks Great Uncle Dan and Aunt Linda. 
 I got a fun block game from Uncle Scott, Aunt Sarah, and my cousins.  I had a blast playing it!
 This is perfect for the fridge!  It makes noise, lights up, and is magnetic!  Thanks Seattle Herzog's!  This should help mommy get dinner on the table! 
 I got a really big box to unwrap and I took it on with enthusiasm.   
 It was so big that I needed to climb on the box to get the wrapping paper off.  Well, maybe I just wanted to climb on the box.  
 I wonder what is in this box.  Does it really matter, because climbing on the box seems fun enough!
 Look, I can use it as a stepping stool to climb onto the ottoman.  This gift is great!
 Mommy, Daddy, and McKenzie got me a slide for Christmas.  I was excited to try it out, but unfortunately it didn't come with all the parts, which, is really sad since there are only three parts.  I decided that I should climb up the slide and give it a try, since we could put it together.  
 Great Aunt Helen got us the Klip Klop Royal Stable and some extra princess and horses.  WE loved the stables and played with it until bedtime.  It was fun to see us both enjoying the same toy at the same time.  Mom was glad that Aunt Helen got the extra horses, so that there were plenty for each of us!  Thanks Aunt Helen!  


No comments:

Post a Comment