March 5, 2013
Today mom got the camera out, because, I was getting myself up on my arms really well. To her surprise, I even rolled over for her. Here I am getting into position to roll myself over.
I am thinking about it. Now how do I get myself onto my back?
Hey wait a second how did that happen. Mom thought that might have been an accident at first, so, she put me back on my belly and turned the video on to see if I would do it again. Much to her surprise I did it again and she got it on video. Mommy called daddy to tell him and he wanted to know why I didn't wait 45 minutes until he got home. Of course they tried to get me to do it that night for daddy but I wouldn't do it. A couple of days later I finally rolled over for him, so now he believes that I am capable of rolling over.
Here I am rolling over!
No comments:
Post a Comment