March 9, 2013
Today, we celebrated Scout's birthday or the day that he came into our family. Scout turned 6 this year. He is getting so old. I thought that Scout should have a cupcake for his birthday, but mommy and daddy thought differently. I settled for getting him some presents, which he got to open, and taking him on a walk.
Scout loves to open presents. I am not sure who like to open presents more, me or Scout. He got some dog treats and a special yummy bone. This is the bone that he is opening.
The main reason that we celebrated Scout's birthday was because he got sick on his dog bed and needed a new one. It happened to be close to the day he was adopted, so, we through him a party. Here is the new dog bed that we got him. I thought I would try it out and see if it would work.
It is a very comfortable dog bed. I think Scout it going to like it.
Makayla wanted to try out the dog bed too. She thought it was a fun place to lay around on.
When she lays on it there is a lot of extra room. She must be smaller than Scout. The dog bed sure does bring out some good smiles.
Mommy thought that is would be a good time to get a cute picture of the both of us. It is a lot harder than mom ever realized to get a picture of the both of us. Not to bad with both of us looking.
The elusive photo. Both of us looking and smiling at the same time. You really can't deny that we are related. So cute!
After we got done trying out Scout dog bed, he actually got to try it out. I think he really likes it and he was excited to have day set for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment