Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crazy hair

March 3, 2013
 It has been a long weekend of me being sick with the stomach flu.  I am feeling a little bit better today, but still not back to myself.  It really is no fun to be sick and this one was rough.  
 Mommy started to get cabin fever with being at the house and not getting out with McKenzie being sick.  So, she thought we would see, if I had enough hair to put up in a ponytail.  Look at that, only 4 months old and able to rock a ponytail.  
 Even Daddy was impressed and found the camera to take a picture of me in my new hair do.  I really hope we can get out of the house tomorrow!
This is how my hair looked after the rubber band came out of my hair.  It is a little crazy standing straight up all on its own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment