Monday, April 8, 2013

4 months

February 25, 2013
I am 4 months today!  I went to the doctor's today for my well baby check up and shots.  I came out with a clean bill of health and some band-aids on my legs.  I was 11 lbs 6 oz and 24 inches long.  I gained 1 1/2 lbs and 1 1/2 inches.   
 This is a very attractive look on my face.  I wasn't too excited to be sitting in my bumbo and helping with laundry.  I am getting better at sitting in my bumbo.  I get stronger and stronger everyday.  
 I love to talk and I want everybody to hear what I have to say, so I get a lot of force behind my voice.  I am actually quite entertaining and you can usually tell how I am feeling by the way I talk.  Who needs real words.  
 I also love to smile and giggle.  If you give me a smile I will smile back at you.  I love people and watching them.
 I have really come to love my toys.  Here is my lion that has so many fun things to do with it.  I usually have my toys in my mouth.  I have everything in my mouth.  
So far, I love being a baby.  It has been a good four months.  I am a very good baby and am usually very content.  I love my sister and watch her when every she is in the room.  I can't wait until I grow up and we can really play together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment