December 7, 2013
It actually really snowed in Redding this year, so we went and played in it Friday night just in case it melted by morning. I was excited to be able to stomp around and make boot prints.
Here is the swing set all snowed on. Doesn't it look pretty all covered.
It kept coming down in pretty big flakes. I was all smiles to be out in it.
Daddy and I went out front to make this little snowman. Mommy found a baby carrot nose for him. It was fun to make a snowman.
December 8, 2013
When we woke up in the morning, there was a lot of snow for Redding standards, so, we got all bundled up and headed out to play. Mommy put me down in it and I wasn't too sure about it. I didn't hate it and seemed pretty fascinated by it.
Daddy went out to help McKenzie build a snowman, but she wanted to play instead of build a snowman, so, I came over to help. This is going to be a tall snowman when the base is taller than me.
After awhile, I came over to help daddy build the snowman. We are making his head.
I had fun playing peek-a-boo around the snowman base.
Mom had to get a picture of our palm tree with snow on it.
I had a lot of fun playing in the snow.
I wanted to go down the slide and get all the snow off. I pushed it right off.
It was time to put arms on our snowman. We went on a hunt for the perfect sticks in our backyard and found some that would work. Daddy pushed them in.
I got out of the snow and sat in the chair. I was pretty happy to rest in the chair.
We had to use a baby carrot, since, that is all we had. Daddy lifted me up, so that, I could get his nose in.
After our snowman was done, I went to make a ice castle with my sand castle bucket. It worked well to pack the snow in and make castles with it.
Here we are in front of our snowman.
When we were done playing, we went inside to warm up with hot cocoa in our special Christmas mugs. Yummy!
We did our computer advent calendar while we drank our hot chocolate. It was a fun morning in the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment