November 14, 2013
My friend Allison moved away last June and we kept wanting to visit her, but haven't made it until now. Makayla's top tooth finally cut through and she was a lot happier baby, so, with some nice weather we decided to go see Allison and her mom! We had fun playing dress up.
Sara had some fun crafts to do. We made some cute pine cone turkeys. I love to craft!
We headed outside to play a little bit. I had fun getting down on the ground, well, all of me but my foot.
Allison was sweet enough to push me on her swing set!
We came in had a great lunch. A really cute pizza that looked like a turkey and made some reindeer. Thanks Sara and Allison for having us. It was great to see you! We miss you!
November 16, 2013
Mommy has been busy doing laundry, which means, the laundry baskets are out to play with. Makayla wanted to get into the basket and I had fun pushing her around.
I had fun reading books in the laundry basket.
Mommy got to her and Daddy's laundry, so we got a bigger laundry basket to play with. Daddy lifted us up to take us on a ride. Makayla was fascinated about how far off the ground she was.
We had fun playing in the basket together.
Makayla wanted to climb out because she was done in the basket. I don't know if she will be able to crawl out, but she is going to give it her best chance.
November 20, 2013
I love the little rocking chair that we have. I climb in it and sit down, then I climb out of it. I do this over and over again and it makes me so happy! Here are some pictures where I don't think I could be anymore joyful. I hope you have as much joy today as I have!
We got package in the mail today from our Great Grandma Wilma. I was excited to open it and see what was inside!
I got princess stamps. I love to stamp and love princesses! How perfect.
I got a cute lady bug. I had fun pushing his eyes and nose and giving it snuggles. Thanks Great Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment