Saturday, December 7, 2013

We love to play!

November 21, 2013
 I got to have my 1st experience at dress-up.  McKenzie got a bunch of princess dresses from Sienna that she had out grown.  She thought it would be fun to have me dress up with her.  I am proud to present Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty!
 I was very excited to have my sister dress up with me!  She is trying to figure out how to move in her dress. 
 I got it all figured out and was able to move around in my dress.  It was easier once I got into a standing position.  It was fun to play dress up.  

November 23, 2013
 Today while mommy was cooking dinner, she opened this fun drawer for us to play in.  Nothing better than Tupperware.   
 We played the whole time while mommy was making dinner.  It was a great way to keep us entertained, so that, dinner could get made.  

 November 25, 2013
 I decided to have a picnic with my favorite dolls and frog.  I set each of them a place and brought them some fake food.  It was a fun picnic at my little table.  I think Belle, Katie, and Hops, the frog, enjoyed themselves. 
 Enjoying myself at the picnic.  
A sweet smile for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment