Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pumpkin Patch 2015

October 18, 2015
I am so excited, because, today we are headed to the pumpkin patch with our friends.  Every year, we like to get some friends together to join us at the pumpkin patch and then dinner at our house afterwards!  
We found the usual cut outs to get our pictures taken with.  We went right there to pose for the camera!
We thought we would switch who was the cow and who was the farmer.
Daddy found a wheelbarrow for our pumpkins.  We got in for long enough to take a picture and then wanted to get out and run around!
My sister was going to wear her Tinkerbell costume, so, I wanted to be Tinkerbell too.  Lucky thing we had a second Tinkerbell outfit!  Aren't I the sweetest little fairy you have ever seen running through a pumpkin patch!
I was excited to wear my Tinkerbell costume that I got for my birthday last year!  I am sure this is what Tinkerbell looked like as a little girl!
We found one pumpkin and need to find another one still.  The pumpkins were pretty picked over or rotting this year.  I don't know if it was because we went later this year or if the weather played a part.
I found a big pumpkin that I could use as a chair and rest on!
Makayla wanted on the pumpkin chair for the perfect photo op!
Us girls thought we would try to pull the wheelbarrow back to the start!  It was sure heavy!
Allison, Collin, and I sure had fun at the pumpkin patch together!
Collin and I have a tradition to take a picture together every year! Here is this years cute picture of us!
We like to see if we have grown every year.  The bun helps me look tall this year!
Which one is taller, which one is smaller?
I have made it past the three feet marker!  I am shooting for the 4 foot one next year!
Look I am a sheep!
Now I am a sheep!
After we got our pumpkins, we wanted to go on the bouncy slide.  There was already a group going, so, we had to wait our turn in anticipation!
It was well worth waiting for.  I climbed to the top of the slide and am excited to slide down!
It was so much fun sliding down!
I ran around as quickly as I could, so, I could do it again!
Collin and I had fun sliding down together!
Our mom's kept trying to get a photo of the three of us together at the top, but we would slide down before they could get it.  Here we are having a blast at the bottom together!
I love the bouncy slide!
This was the best she got of us at the top before we headed down one last time! 
Next up was a train ride around the pumpkin patch.  I found a seat up front with Collin, Sienna, and Gus!
The train ride was sooooooo much fun!
The only thing that would have been better is if it kept going!
After we were done, we headed to our house for BBQ sandwiches with friends!
I had fun eating my dinner with Makayla and Paisley!  It was sure another fun trip to the pumpkin patch again this year with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment