Thursday, November 19, 2015

Makayla's 3rd Birthday!

October 25, 2015
Today, we are excited to celebrate Makayla's actual 3rd birthday!  We started the morning off with a birthday tradition of going to the Black Bear Diner for a birthday breakfast!  Granpy and I had fun working on the activity page they give the kids.  It is fun to actually do the activity on the page now that I am getting older instead of just coloring!
Mom and I had fun coloring my activity page!
After much debate this morning about what I was going to wear, Mom had this I'm the birthday princess shirt picked out from when McKenzie turned three and I really thought that I should wear my Minion birthday shirt again.  After much convincing and mom telling me that I could not wear the dirty Minion shirt from yesterday, I happily became the birthday princess!
We love to go to the Black Bear and share the really yummy as big as your face 7 grain granola pancakes!  It is fun to have Grammy and Aunt Helen join us in eating the delicious pancakes!
Aunt Helen and I had fun hanging out after we finished with our pancakes.  I was pretty excited about the black bear flag that came in my food!
A quick pose at the wooden bears before we headed home for more birthday fun!
When we headed home, we did some craft time with Grammy!  We love craft time and when you get to do it with Grammy it is even more special!  Here is the Jack-o-lantern I created by myself!
Next, we worked on making some bats.  This one was a little harder, so, I need more help from Grammy!
We had fun doing our crafts with Grammy!
Granpy and I had fun playing with Makayla's Minion birthday balloons from her party!
Hey where did Granpy and McKenzie go?  I only see Minions!
In true three year old fashion, when we asked Makayla what she wanted to do, she said, "go to the park!"  So, we headed out to play at the park for a little bit!
I had fun getting pushed on the tire swing with Grammy!
Aunt Helen helped me bounce really fast in the lady bug!  Lucky thing I kept my bike helmet on after I was done riding my bike in case I bounced to fast!
We all hopped onto the bumble bee for a picture!
I have a lot of fun on the bouncy animals!
Makayla wanted to bring her bike to the park, so of course, I wanted to bring mine too!
We had fun playing "castle" at the park!  Here I am sitting guard over my castle!
Granpy helped me climb up onto the play structure, so, I could safely follow Kenzie!
This birthday princess, headed back to hangout in her castle!
Sliding is sure a fun way to get down from your castle !
Next I wanted Daddy to push me on this that swings back and forth and in a circle!  I am holding on tight ready to go!
It was sure fun to have dad push me back and forth!
I was quite excited about climbing up to the top! 
I must say, very excited!  Look how tall I am!
I don't really need help on the playground, but it was nice to have Dad close by to hang out with!
McKenzie and I had a blast going down the really tall twirly slide together!
A little rock climbing!  I didn't make it much further than this!
I am hanging upside down!
Daddy took a little break at the bottom of the slide while he waited for us to come down.
Here I come!  We sure had fun playing at the park on this nice sunny day!
When we got home, it was time to open my birthday presents!
I was excited to get an Ariel watch from my sister!  The watch was exactly what I asked her for!
I had fun watching my sister open her presents and even open a couple of my own!
I had to take a break for a second to try on my frozen dress shoes with my watch!
Aunt Helen got me a Bob the Minion toy!
Grammy made me really really really soft comfy sheets for my bed.  I love blankets, so, these sheets are going to be so nice.  I can't wait to go to sleep tonight on them!  Well maybe I can wait, but they will sure be nice when it is time!
This one is from Mom and Dad!  I wonder what it is?
It is my doll that I have been asking for since McKenzie got Katelyn for her birthday!
This is my doll Reese!  Grammy and Granpy got her a fun motorcycle to ride on, so, she is all set!
Grammy made robes for Katelyn and Reese out of the leftover material from Makayla's bed.  Katelyn can now be nice and comfy in her new robe!  Thanks Grammy and and Granpy and Aunt Helen for all my wonderful presents!  I sure do love them all!
We headed to an early dinner at Red Robin, so, Dad would be able to catch his flight down to Southern California for work tomorrow.  We had fun sitting with Grammy and working on our activity pages!
Granpy leaned over to join in the fun and the picture!
We got to bring our dolls to join us for dinner!  I hope they like Red Robin!
I had fun checking out my new watch and watching it light up!
Grammy and I had fun coloring together, while, we waited for our food!
I got to choose what I wanted for dinner and surprise surprise I chose Macaroni and Cheese!
I like it!  Can't you tell by my smile?  No really that is a smile!
After dinner, we headed home to play a little bit with my new toys while mom made Molten Lava cakes for my birthday dessert!  I wanted some new wings for my birthday, since, all of our other ones were pretty much broken!  Aunt Helen sure came through with these Tinkerbell wings and gloves!
She got me two sets, because she didn't know which ones would work.  This way both mom and I were able to wear wings!
I loved getting to hear happy birthday sung to me!
It sure has been a fun 3rd birthday!
I blew out my candle!
Licking the candle to get the ice cream off!
We headed to our little craft table to enjoy our molten lava cakes!
My molten lava cake is sure yummy!
I sure had a wonderful birthday!  I can't wait to see what is in store for me as a three year old!
I sure had a fun time celebrating Makayla's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment