October 31, 2015
I think this might be a first for us! We actually carved our pumpkins before Halloween was over! We headed to Makayla's soccer game this morning and then when we got home, we headed outside to carve our pumpkins!
Daddy helped me carve my pumpkin! I am not quite old enough to cut it yet. Maybe next year!
Here is my pumpkin! As soon as mom is done taking pictures we can get started on carving my pumpkin!
So that is what is inside of a pumpkin!
I dug right in with my spoon to get it all cleaned out!
Yep! I am going to get it all cleaned out one or two seeds at a time. Maybe mom will work with me to get it all cleaned out.
Daddy helped me get some of the gunk out of my pumpkin.
Look how much I am able to pull out!
I am not so sure about this middle stuff. Scout on the other hand, I guess, is a huge pumpkin fan. He came to join us and would take away the pumpkin flesh to eat. He didn't like the stringy stuff so much, but he was a huge fan of the pumpkin flesh. It was quite funny to watch him!
I am digging in there to get the last of it!
The dog seriously loved eating the pumpkin. We were hoping that pumpkin is okay for dogs, since he ate so much of it. In the end it seemed okay because he is doing well!
I got to draw the face on my pumpkin and then Dad carved it out. Here is my completed jack-o-lantern!
Dad and I had fun making my jack-o-lantern together!
Mom and I finished my pumpkin. I got to tell her the shapes that I wanted and then she drew them on and carved them out. I decided that my pumpkin should have ears, so, we attached the eyes with wooden skewers to make funny ears!
That night we got dressed up and headed out to the Fall festival out at big league dreams! I chose to dress up as a Minion this year!
I chose to be a clown. This costume was from when Daddy was a little boy and he wore it for one Halloween! Now it is my turn to wear it!
Here is Daddy and Uncle Josh in their clown costumes when they were little.
When we got there we waited in a long line to get in, so, we took a couple of pictures of us in our costumes! I was pretty excited to get to have my face painted.
I am being silly like a Minion.
There is our cute little Minion!
We are excited to head in and play games and go in the bouncy houses!
When we got in we ended up finding Collin, I mean an astronaut. We had fun playing games together and going in the bouncy houses!
They had a really big bouncy obstacle course that you get to slide down at the end. Here I am climbing in! Hopefully I can make it out okay!
I safely made it out! It was sure fun.
After the bouncy house we had fun playing games. Here I am tossing the ball at the flags.
I went all out Minion. I put my new Minion backpack on that I got for my birthday from Grandma and Grandpa which carried my teddy bear just like Bob the Minion!
Collin and I went into a bouncy house together. This was the best picture mom got of the two of us. It was hard to get a good photo since we were bouncing and it was dark.
We headed to another game. Now how do I get this frisbee in the disc golf cage?
Kenzie did a another race bouncy house, but I wasn't big enough for it so Dad lifted me up to watch her.
It is sure fun up here! What a great view. I can see everything.
We headed inside to play some more games. We tried out a little golfing!
I took the golfing on and got a whole in one. I should really check this game out!
It was time to head home and go to bed. We asked every so nice to be able to have one piece of candy on the way home. We each got to pick what we wanted and ate it while we drove. I chose some Cars jelly beans and they were sure yummy.
I chose some sour patch kids. They were sour, but good! We had a fun time at the fall festival!









No comments:
Post a Comment