Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Paulina natural water slide!

July 16, 2015
Aunt Sarah heard of a place that had a natural water slide that you can go down.  We packed into the cars and headed to the Paulina natural water slide.  We are all ready to hike to the slide.  We thought it was only going to be 1/2 a mile, but when we got there somebody told us is was a 1 1/2.  We thought we would still take it on!
We made it to the slide and I am deciding if I want to do it.  I have become such a brave girl and up for trying all types of new adventures!  
I really wanted to go down.  Mom asked me over and over again and I kept saying yes.  Mom wasn't so keen on getting into the cold water and going down, but she didn't want to send me down by myself.  Lucky for me my (favorite) Aunt Sarah took me down!  
Grammy was up above taking pictures of us going down the slide.  Here are the pictures of me and Aunt Sarah going down the slide!
Half way down!
We made it to the pool at the bottom.  I had a lot of fun, but told mom I didn't want to go down again, because, it was too cold!  Thanks again Aunt Sarah you are the greatest!
We headed back up to the trail and caught up with Grammy, Aunt Helen, and Makayla!  We had a fun 3 mile hike and slide in the river!  
After we woke up from our naps, we took our bikes out to ride around!  
I had a lot of fun on my balance bike!
Mom got a lot of cute pictures of me and had a hard time deciding which one to put in, so, she added them all!  
I love my new bike!  I can ride and ride and ride it and it seems like never I never get tired!
Look at how happy I am to be out riding my bike!
This evening, we had a little birthday party for Micah, since, his birthday is in a couple of days!  We had fun watching him open his presents!
We all gathered around to play one of the games that he got!
He had a dinosaur party in sunriver.  We all got a dinosaur mask to wear!  Aren't we the cutest dinosaurs you have ever seen!
That is one ferocious dinosaur.  I am scared!
Here I am with the birthday boy!
We sang happy birthday to Micah!
Tyler and I sure enjoyed our cake together!
Yummy cake!  I got it from head to toe!  
Pour Uncle Jeff tried to get Makayla to give him a hug, but she wasn't so sure about it.  Good thing I was more than happy to give him a hug to make him feel better about Makayla!  
I even had him ready me a bed time story!  Jonah came over to hear the story with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment