Friday, August 7, 2015

A week in Redding!

July 6-8, 2015
Dad signed us up for the summer reading program, since he is in Prineville, we haven't made it back to get our prizes for reading.  Today, mom decided to take us and return some books and get our prizes.  We made it out with some fun loot!  We each got to pick a book, I (McKenzie), got a Fancy Nancy book and Makayla picked an Olaf book.  We also got these fire hats, backpacks, magnifying glass, and certificates for a free pizza!  We were excited about all our prizes!
 Today, we got to watch Gus and baby Tilly.  When Tilly woke up, we thought she might want to stretch out on a blanket.  Makayla was excited to let her use her moose blanket.  I had fun watching her.  She was sure fun to watch and talk to!
 I got down to her level, so, we could converse!  It was fun to have Gus and Tilly over!
 Tonight our church was doing a baptism out at the Whiskeytown group area, so, we thought we would go hang out and watch.  I had fun playing in the sand with Jayden and Sienna.  
I had fun playing with Collin and Allie!  It was nice to have friends for all!
We all crowded in under the pop-up tents, since, it started to down power with thunder and lightening as they were going to start the baptisms.  We were happy to stay dry while watched the baptisms.  It was a fun evening at the lake, rain and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment