July 14, 2015
Aunt Helen put a request in for mom to bring her ice cream maker and make homemade ice cream. I am sure if Aunt Helen didn't put in a request Uncle Jeff would have! Mom had lots of good help making the ice cream. Here we are putting the ice in the maker!
Sydney and I laid down on Aunt Sarah! I hope we didn't squish her.
One of the things I was most excited about at Sunriver was I got to bring my new big frozen bike. I worked hard getting ready for Sunriver, so, I would be able to ride on the paths. This morning, we wanted to ride, so, we got on our bikes and rode around and around in front of the house!
I got to bring my balance bike and rode around in front of the house too. For every one trip around the loop I made, McKenzie would ride about 7! It was fun to get to ride my bike!
Granpy, Sydney, and I had a great time riding together!
We headed to the Lava Cave to go and explore the cave! I am all ready with my dinosaur sweatshirt, Sydney's long pants, and my lantern. It is cold and dark in there!
Sydney, Wyatt, and I are ready for an adventure.
As we went through the cave, we each had to have an adult to hold onto. I choose Grammy! We had a fun time together!
I chose mom or mom chose me. I was happy to get packed through the lava tunnel and mom was happy to keep me close and not lose me in the dark tunnel. I was very very quiet as we walked through the tunnel, so, mom was not sure what I really thought of it, but I said I had fun!
A picture of a group of us along the way.
It was sure cold in the tunnel and I told mom, "next time we should bring my gloves." Mom thought it was a good idea!
When we found our way out of the lava tunnel we found a picnic table for lunch and to warm up!
Granpy and I had a great time eating together!
I got a Cheeto and I am pretty thrilled about it! It was sure a fun adventure we had this morning!
That afternoon, we took naps while the rest of my cousins went to the pool. When we woke up we played a little "spot it" with Grammy
I had to put this in because Makayla's facial expression is priceless!
Mommy told us that for a special activity, since we took naps, when dad got to the house after work we would all go out on a family bike ride. I really wanted to try the tagalong that they had at the house, so, daddy and I went on a ride together. Mom pulled Makayla in the bike stroller and we had a great family ride!
Mom wanted to get a picture of Dad and I on the bike when we got back to the house, so, we took a lap around.
Well, we ended up taking a couple of laps around, so, mom could get her pictures! I was more than happy to get a couple of extra laps in!
It was sure a fun way to spend the evening.
When we got back it was time to enjoy our homemade ice cream!
I think Daddy wanted to try a bite of our ice cream, but we sure weren't going to share!
I love ice cream!




No comments:
Post a Comment