July 15, 2015
Today's adventure took us to the Obsidian flow. I had fun walking up all the step to get to the obsidian flow. It was nice to have help from Grammy and Granpy!
I went ahead with my big cousins while mom waited for Makayla. Aunt Sarah and I peeked down at her as she climb up the stairs!
We thought we would get a picture of us, well most of us Aunt Helen took the picture and Dad was at work.
Look at how strong I am by lifting this huge volcanic rock!
I found an obsidian chair to sit in. There was so much smooth shinny black rocks everywhere.
Makayla wanted to sit down on my obsidian chair, but she was strapped to mom's back, so, mom got down with her and joined our picture!
We thought we would try for another group photo!
We wanted to get Aunt Helen with all the kids, since, she was taking the group photo. The only problem was Makayla was in the backpack, so, mom had to join the photo with us!
We made it to the top! Here are all the gran kids in order of their age. Jonah 9, Ezekiel 7, Sydney 7, Tyler 5, McKenzie 5, Micah 4, Wyatt 4, and Makayla 2.
One with us gran kids with Grammy and Granpy shielding our eyes from the sun!
I wanted my picture taken with the mountain in the background.
Aunt Helen and I siting on the obsidian!
Grammy came along and we had her join in the picture!
Here I am with Grammy and Granpy. We had a lot of fun walking through the obsidian flow. I was quite fascinated by how the rocks became that way and asked a lot of questions. Mom told me to ask Uncle Jeff. He explained it to me and after his explanation Makayla piped up "what is a molecule".
After we got back, we headed to the pool to do a little swimming!
We had fun swimming with Aunt Helen again!
It was fun to show her how I can swim some on my own. I have come along way in the last two years since we were here. At that time, I wouldn't even put my head in the water!
It was kind of cold this week while we were there, so, we got out to warm up a bit in the sun!
We had a blast laying out our towels to lay on. I think we moved them more than we laid on them!
I am ready to soak in some sun and warm up!
We had a fun time at the pool today!
When we finished with the pool, we headed to the sledding hill to do a little summer sledding! I was excited to get to sled this year, since, two years ago I was not old enough to go. I had a blast sledding down in a train with Granpy and mom! It was so much fun that I climbed right back up the hill and went down by myself the next time.
I had fun sitting up on the hill with Aunt Helen and Aunt Sarah watching all the sledders come down!
No comments:
Post a Comment