Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Outdoor fun

March 15, 2014
Today was a beautiful spring day, so, we headed out on a hike at Whiskeytown lake.  We started out by having a little picnic before we hit the trail.  We had fun siting in the back of the car.  
 
 These sandwiches sure are yummy!
 I was excited to get one for both hands! 
 I got my shades on and am ready to go!
 I got my shades on and am ready to go too!
 I love to get out and go on adventures.  
 Check out these hiking shoes.  I bet I will be able to go miles and miles!
 Well, I didn't get to walk miles in my cute little sneakers, but I love my backpack.  Daddy and I had a great time hiking together.  He walked and I finished my sandwich!
It was beautiful along the lake.  Mom had me stop and pose for a picture.  
 During nap time, mom cleaned up the water table and got it all ready for us to play in.  I was pretty excited to get to play in the water table.  
 I had so much fun in the water.  Splashing around and getting wet.  
 I found that my hand did a great job of splashing water all over.  It would even get my face.  
 I did a great job of showing my sister how to play at the water table.  After all, I am one experienced water table user.  
 Yep, that looks about right.  I think that will do!
We had fun playing together 
and cooling off! 
After getting myself wet, I needed to take a break, so,









I came and sat on the lawn couch.  It sure was a fun day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment