Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A fun pit stop!

March 28, 2014
Granpy, Great Uncle Joe, and my cousin Colin did a quick pit stop on their way home from spring training in Phoenix.  I was happy that we were on the way and they were able to stay the night.   
 Granpy and I had a great dinner together.  He enjoyed some real food and I ate my bible.  It was great to see Granpy!
 Great Uncle Joe and I had some great laughs together.  It was fun to catch up.  
 Collin and I did a lot of bonding.  He is one cool guy.  
 They brought us some fun presents.  Collin helped me assemble mine.  I am glad he was there to put it together for me.  
 Colin read me a bedtime story, but not before I got to play a little airport with Granpy.  I had fun snuggling in my new cozy blanket.   
 Great Uncle Joe read me my bedtime story.  It was sure fun to have them here for the night.  I am glad they could stop bye!
 The next day McKenzie and I had fun playing with my new toy!
I decided that I wanted to big like McKenzie, so, I put on her ladybug rain boots and did a little walking in her shoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment