July 15, 2017
Yesterday evening Gus and Tilly came to visit us. They brought their parents with them. Today we thought we would get some energy out by biking to Quince park with them.
I had fun showing Tilly how to slide down the slide.
Then Tilly went right down after me.
Then McKenzie took a turn.
It wouldn't be a trip to the park with out some swinging.
Mom you know you want to push me!
Tilly looking ever so stylish!
Gus and I had a blast playing at our house. It was so much fun to get to play with my good buddy again!
That evening we met Dad and Marty at the horse races, since they had been out fly fishing through out the day.
I am excited to see these horse race.
I wonder who is going to win?
There are smiles all around.
I had fun hanging out with Tilly and keeping her entertained.
All the adults got booklets that tell them about all the races, the horses, and the odds. Tilly is picking who she thinks might win. We would chose the name of the horse that we thought would win and then root for them.
I wonder if the horse I picked will win this race?
They are off! It was sure fun to watch the horses race and cheer them on.
There was a lot of free time between the races, probably so that everyone can get their bet in. It seemed like a lot more time for us, since we didn't bet.
While we waited I got some quality time with Dad.
For the last race that we watched, we decided to headed down to the gate right in front of the race.
How am I going to get myself up there?
Tilly found a good place to watch the race up close.
So did Gus.
And McKenzie!
I figured out away to get up there. It probably involved talking Dad into helping me.
These will be the best sets in the house. Well technically they aren't seats, but they sure are going to be good.
The simpleness of childhood.
Dad stood close by to keep me safe.
A fantastic summer evening.
The horses are in their gates.
Look at them go. It is amazing how fast the horses can run.
We had a great day with Gus and Tilly today! It is always so fun to see friends.











No comments:
Post a Comment