Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Car wash!

July 20, 2017
Mom decided to put us to work today washing the car. 
We were really excited to get to help out!
We are really helpful in getting the low places, which makes mom happy that she doesn't have to get down there!
I wanted to wear my sunglasses that I got at the dentist, when I went to check out my tooth that I fell on when we were camping. 
I can almost get to the top.  I think that mom is going to have to step in and finish it off.  She can't fully get out of all the work.
All the tires are going to be so clean.
I guess we should divide and conquer!
When we were all done we had a great time stomping and parading around in the car wash puddle.
Best type of summer puddle stomping.

We had a great time helping mom out!

No comments:

Post a Comment