May 6, 2017
Dad went out Kokanee fishing with a friend from work today, so, we thought we would have a girls day. Well, first we had our soccer games and then mom surprised us by taking us out to tea for lunch. We headed to the tea shop they have here in downtown Redmond.
We got our tea before they brought out our lunch. The tea was sure yummy.
I can't wait to try mine. We asked for ice cubes to put in the tea to cool it down. It was fun to use the little tongs to pick up the ice.
Nothing like sipping some tea on a chilly day.
I drank my cup and then wanted some more!
Ever since we came here last time and I saw some people having triangle sandwich, I have been talking about trying a triangle sandwich the next time we come. They were sure yummy. I really liked the dill egg salad sandwich.
I was a big fan of the triangle sandwiches too. I gobbled them right up.
After our sandwiches, we had scones with preserves to go with our tea. It wouldn't be a tea party without some scones.
We had a great time enjoying our high tea and girls day out.
Mom wasn't feeling the greatest this evening, so, she decided to take it easy and do popcorn and a movie.
We were excited to get to use our new bean bag chairs, that we got from Grandma and Grandpa, while we enjoyed the movie.
The pajamas that I picked tonight matched my bean bag chair perfectly. You can't even tell where my top half is and what is bean bag chair!

We love it when we get popcorn for dinner! Popcorn is one of our favorites!

McKenzie came over to photobomb my picture!!!!!
Comfy and cozy and ready for our movie to begin.
I wanted to photobomb one of McKenzie's pictures. I am not sure we truly understand what photobombing is, but mom was okay with that because she ended up with some cute pictures of us together!



No comments:
Post a Comment