Saturday, June 17, 2017

Some mother's day fun

May 11, 2017
Today at my preschool they were doing a mother/daughter activity or in my case a Grammy/granddaughter activity.  The down fall of only going to school a couple of days the week is that you don't find out about what is going on, so, by the time that mom found out about the mother/daughter planting party she already had a full schedule of patients.  Luckily she was able to call in some reinforcements at the last minutes and Grammy came to the planting party.
Mom was bummed she couldn't be there so she told Grammy to take lots of pictures for her!  Here we are planting our impatient. 
I sure do like to plant flowers!
Here is my planted flower for mom!  Didn't Grammy and I do a great job!
After we finished planting they had a little reception for all the moms and grandmas. 
I was excited about the little muffin I got to eat!  Thanks Grammy for coming to my planting party!  I had a blast with you!
This is one of my favorite activities, making cards for people.  The other thing I love to do is write stories!  Even after a full day of school I will come home and make cards or write stories!
Mom wanted to get a picture of Grammy and me and the plant that we planted together!  So cute!
Then I wanted to be silly and put the plant on my head.  I hope it doesn't fall!
I had fun hanging out with Granpy!
Mom, Grammy, and McKenzie ended up matching today after they got dressed, so, we thought we would get some color coordinated photos of us girls.  I found my Ariel dress up dress, so, I would match too.
We put Granpy to work taking pictures of the four of us! 
We snuck in a picture of just me!
We had him take a bunch so we might get one or two where we are all smiling and everyone is looking at the camera.
So close, but Makayla blocked part of mom!
Thanks Grammy and Granpy for swinging by and helping us out!  We had a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment