May 5, 2017
Today at my school we had a pull, pedal, paddle a-thon to help raise money for some end of the year activities, like a field trip, graduation, field day and other things like that. My class time worked out perfectly, since, it was during mom's lunch time. She was able to seek over and make it back in time for her next patient and even get in some pictures.
The pull, peddle, paddle a-thon was a three part race course that we went through as many times as we could in 30 minutes. The first part of the course was the paddle. We got on these scooters and paddled ourselves around the cones. We either paddled with a paddle, our feet, or our hands.
Her is a video of me paddling around.
The third part of the race was an obstacle course. The first part was walking on this curvy balance beam.
It was hard to stay on, but I was able to do it.
Here is a video of me doing the rest of the obstacle course.
I made it back to the beginning and am paddling around with my hands.
The second part of the course was the peddle. You could either peddle a tricycle or a seated scooter. I chose the tricycle every time around.
Here I am peddling along the course.
Crawling through the rings again.
Ladder run.
I shot a basket.
Such concentration I had the whole time.
I weaved through the rings.
Jumped up and the back down from the mat.
Lucky thing I played basketball this year to help prepare me for the shooting part of the course.
My last time through. I ended up making it around the obstacle course 4 times before the time was up.
When I was all done we went to sit in the hall and wait for everyone to join us. I had a great time at my pull, peddle, paddle a-thon!
No comments:
Post a Comment