July 25-29, 2016
Today is the first day of VBS and I am so excited to be back in Redding to spend the week with my friends at Cave Quest VBS 2016. We look forward to VBS every year. It is sure a highlight! This year was even better, because a lot of my buddies were able to come and we were all in the same class!
I was in Mr. Donnie's class again this year. It is for all the volunteers kids who aren't old enough to be in the pre-k class. I just love Mr. Donnie's class! He is the greatest!
Hallie and I had a blast together at VBS!
Today we all came into the sanctuary to have a group picture taken! I was excited to see my mom!
Hallie, Allie, and I had a great time hanging out while we waited for instruction.
To keep us little kids safe during worship time they set up a little corral area for us. Here I am hanging out with the little guys.
2016 VBS group. Can you find us?
I had a great time during the worship time. We get the songs before hand so we know the words to the songs, but I like to learn the hand motions that go with the songs.
I loved the worship time. I would go up to the front of the fence, so, I could watch and sing along.
This is Kerrie, who is the children's leader at our church and is in charge of putting this VBS on. We just love her to death and she loves us too! She came and got me out of the corral and we had a great time worshiping together.
We would do the hand motions and raise our hands. Such a sweet time of worship.
When the littles are on the move we hold onto the rope and follow Jesus. Jesus is a cut out at the front of the rope.
After VBS each day we would enjoy a delicious meal with our friends!
The last day Kerrie came and got me again! This time she got down at my level, so, we could work on really knowing all the hand motions.
I got them down fairly well by the end!
Hey look, my mom snuck over to take some pictures.
Worship time was a highlight.
I stayed with my class and tried to get close to the front.
I was able to learn the hand motions and the songs. We still love to play the VBS songs and sing along.
I had a great time in class. It was fun to get to hang out with my friends!
They would do skits and we sure enjoyed watching them. This is Brooklyn. She was my fabulous teacher.
It was sure nice to have Hallie at VBS to play with! We just loved being together in school this year.
Mom had to get a photo of me and some of my friends with our teachers this year. It was sure another great VBS.
I had a blast with Mr. Donnie. He is the greatest.
We went and picked up Sienna and Rachel was a helper in her class. I was excited to give her a hug.
Friday when it was all done it was time to clean up Shelley and Mom's room. We had a blast helping.
Look at the skirt I made.
I make a pink skirt too!
Tada!
We headed down stairs to find Kerrie to get our annual VBS pictures.
I got my photo with just Kerrie too, but Micheal wanted to come and photo bomb our picture. That Michael he is soo funny!
We ended with a special lunch at the end that was yummy! We had a great time at VBS this year! I am so glad that we were able to come back for it!





No comments:
Post a Comment