April 6, 2015
Mom put the roaster on the tea cart this morning to take out to the garage the next time she went out that way. She walked out to the kitchen to find this little turkey in the roaster! She was impressed that I was able to fit into it! Kenzie and I were pretending that it was a sled!
Lucky thing we had lots of leftovers from the last couple of nights and mom didn't need her roaster!
When I woke up from my nap this evening, I wanted to use my pillow as a turtle shell. Mom found some string and attached my shell to my back.
I am getting into praying for dinner or bed now. This is my favorite prayer right now.
April 9, 2015
This week is spring break. We had a pretty quite spring break around here. Monday it was cold and rainy, so, we had a craft day at home. Tuesday, Makayla woke up sick. Wednesday, we went to bible study. Thursday we finally got to actually do something. We headed down to Turtle Bay. We walked over to the Turtle Bay Arboretum. I was in picture taking mood and I wanted mom to take my picture on the Sundial bridge.
Gus came with us on our adventure this morning! I was being silly and wearing my sun glasses upside down.
We came across this pyramid and I wanted my picture with it.
This mosaic statue was another stop for a photo-op.
I wanted in on the photo-op too!
I better watch out, because, there is a huge spider right over my shoulder!
We stopped at the children's garden to play for a little bit!
Gus and I had fun playing in the little house!
I had fun looking out the window. The little house was sure a hit!
Welcome to my pretend home!
Gus and I had fun playing restaurant with the window! We had a fun morning playing together! When we were done here, we headed to Turtle Bay and had some more fun!













No comments:
Post a Comment