April 25, 2015
Today, I had a fun day of celebrating! I went to my friend John's (from preschool and BSF) birthday party, celebrated Makayla's half birthday, and my mom's real birthday! John's water themed birthday party was sure a blast. I loved bouncing in the big bounce house!
There was a really fun sprinkler ball that Allison, Collin, and I had a great time playing with! It was fun to get wet!
I have to run from it before it gets me!
We took a little break to warm up in the sun and get a little bite to eat!
We had a lot of fun playing Sharks and Minnows!
We got to decorate our own cupcakes! Yummy!
It was sure a fun treat!
Here is my decorated cupcake, all ready to eat!
Here I am with the birthday boy, John! John's party was sure a fun time!
When we got home from the party we took naps, but when we woke up it was all about celebrating mom's birthday! We took her to dinner at the Olive Garden, then we came home for presents, and brownies and ice cream! Before we helped mom open her presents, she wanted to get a birthday picture with us!
It sure was a fun birthday for one and all!









No comments:
Post a Comment