April 17, 2014
Today was a beautiful day, so, mom wanted to spend it out doors. The perfect place to go was Turtle Bay! We met my friend Gus and his mom Abby at Turtle Bay. It isn't to often I actually have a play date with a friend and not McKenzie. I was pretty excited to play with Gus. We had fun playing in the rocks.
Then we went over to play in the water. McKenzie showed us how to do it. We were excited to get our hands wet.
We were just tall enough to stand on our tip toes to see over and get our hands in the water. It was sure fun.
Water is fantastic! I love to play in it whenever I can!
So this is my friend Gus! He is about 5 months younger than me, but we still have fun together. It is nice that he goes by a one syllable name, so I can actually say his name.
We had a blast at that water. Give us a couple of months and we will be able to see over with ease.
Just a little bit further and I can make a good splash!
There are different colored rectangles that you can send down the shoot or build a dam for the water. I had fun trying to catch one that McKenzie sent down.
I had fun playing at the water too. Sending the rectangles down the water and then retrieving them.
After the water, we headed over to play on the playground. I had fun crawling around inside the little house.
It was fun to cross over and then come back in the net bridge. It really high off the ground, but I am brave.
So brave, that I will even stop and hangout for bit while mom takes pictures.
There is a really loud bell that you can ring and I was able to reach the rope to ring the bell. It was a fun morning at Turtle Bay with my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment