We love to go on bike rides. Spring in Redding is the perfect time for them.
This is my rainbow outfit. I love it when my accessories match my outfit.
When we head to Michael's, McKenzie always gets a basket to push. Well this time, I decided that I needed one just like my big sister. I pushed that cart all around the store.
Our chocolate iris was in bloom, so, when we got home we went and stopped to smell the iris.
It is fun to smell flowers especially when they smell like chocolate.
I was all done smelling the flowers and ready to head inside and have some lunch.
Mommy has been busy switching our winter wardrobes to our summer ones. Today when the suitcase was empty I had fun climbing inside and playing.
Today, we cooked up some Elk steak that Grandma brought us from when Grandpa and Daddy went out to get him. I sure enjoyed my dinner.
I had more than one Easter dress this year, so, this one became my Palm Sunday dress.
I put on a Spring/Summer fashion show for mom!
My dog soso wanted to get in on the fashion show pictures.
I was having a great time modeling.
Mom was surprised she could get me to do so many outfit changes, but I was in the mood today.
One last one.
I got in on the fashion show too. I wasn't as keen on it as McKenzie was, but I would go and pose for a second.
I was pretty content to only put the bottoms on. I told mom that I was going for the Speedo look.
There we go that was more appropriate.
















No comments:
Post a Comment