February 20, 2014
Today was a beautiful day, so, we decided to have some fun in the sun. We headed to Turtle Bay to play.
I just got a new pair of sunglasses and was excited to try them out!
I stopped for a couple of pictures before running over the wood bridge. I love to run over the wood bridge. 

I actually wore my sunglasses for a little bit. I don't keep mine on as well as my sister. I was pretty happy to be out in the sun.
And even happier to have my doggie! I sure do love him.
We went to little explorers and they brought in Inali the fox for us to see. We were pretty exitced to see him. 
After our story about dogs, we made some dog hand puppets. Collin and I had a great time creating our puppets.
I decided to put some spots on my dog!
Here is a video of Collin's and my puppet show.
After our naps, we put on our ladybug wings and pretended that we were ladybugs. We flew to my room to get some books to read.
I decided to be the sad ladybug, not to be confused with the grouchy lady bug.
Such a sad ladybug . I wonder what can make her happy.
Now that is a happy ladybug who is ready to fly off and play.
I flew right down and sat on the box. I love to sit on anything.
I had fun marching around the living room with my wings on.
I sure had fun flying all over the house.










No comments:
Post a Comment