February 11, 2014
I am all smiles for a girl with a broken arm. Nothing is going to stop me for being joyful!
Well, every once in awhile you have to take a break from smiling to rest the muscles in your mouth!
We headed out for a walk today on the river trail with Grammy and Granpy. McKenzie got to go on her bike, but I left her a seat in the stroller in case she got tired.
Granpy and I had fun being twiners today. We both had on navy shirts and white writing, have blue eyes and blond eyebrows. I thought it was pretty fun!
Look I can wink at the camera.
After nap, I had some more smiles for the camera. Look at my front top teeth!
Mommy went to the church and asked Kerrie if there were any bandannas left from VBS. She hooked us up in a bunch of colors. Now I will be able to accessories with my outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment