Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Table and chairs and a reward!

 January 5, 2013
For Christmas my Great Aunt Helen got us a little kids table and chairs.  It has been in a box at our house for a couple of weeks now since we have been so busy.  Yesterday while Daddy was home with us, he decided to put it together and I couldn't have been more excited!  When I got up this morning I wanted to bring my chairs into the kitchen and watch mommy make breakfast.

 I couldn't decide which chair to sit on, so I had to bring them all into the kitchen and take turns sitting on each one!
 When breakfast was ready, I wanted to eat at my little table.  In fact, I ate every meal at the little table for the next week.
 We pushed Makayla up to the table so she could have breakfast with me.
 Mommy and Daddy decided to start a sticker reward system for me to hopefully improve my listening.  I earn stickers for listening on the first time.  If I earn so many stickers I get a reward.  Today I earned my first reward!  I chose to make something yummy with mommy.  We made some gooey Chocolate bars and as you can tell from my face they were yummy.
I don't know what is more exciting, the reward I earn or the Mickey and Minnie stickers I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment