January 12, 2013
Today, Mommy and I built a fort with my little chairs and blankets. I sure had fun playing in it. Mommy got in with me and read some books, but it was a little tight with both of in there. She said next time she should make it taller.
I went and got my glow stick flashlight to help me see, since, it was dark in my fort.
How do I make this flashlight purple?
Here I am hiding out in my fort. I am all smiles.
I found that it was the easiest to get around if I was on my tummy.
The Bronco's were playing today in the playoffs, so we got dressed up in our Bronco's cloths to watch the game. Well I didn't watch the game because I am not allowed to watch TV. I did get to hang out with Daddy while mommy made him some ribs for the game!
I hear that it was an intense game to watch with a sad ending if you are a Bronco's fan. I guess there is always next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment