Monday, February 25, 2013

holding my head up

January 17, 2013
I love to get down and lay on my back and stretch out.  It feels so good to kick around.  
Sticking my tongue out.  What can I say it just kind of pops out.  
I have been working on getting my head up.  I needed to taste the couch first before I get it up.  
I am starting to get it up.  The tongue is helping me push it up further.  
There I did it.  I am getting to be such a big girl.  I will be rolling over before you know it.  Okay maybe not!
I even have it up for a little while.  Nothing like working on my neck strength.  
Back down to the yummy couch.  After all a girls neck gets tired.  
After a little rest I tried again!
A happy big sister who loves to smile for the camera.  
I love to get down on the ground and stretch out just like Makayla.  

No comments:

Post a Comment