December 23, 2015
Yesterday we flew into Colorado to go and spend Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa, but we had a quick visit with Gee Gee before we headed up the mountain to Steamboat. She was spending Christmas at Great Nancy and Great Uncle Dan's house.
It was sure fun to get to see her and catch up!
I had fun giving Liam the shapes to play with while he hung out with his Grandma (Great Aunt Nancy to me!)
I had a great time reading books with Gee Gee. They had some good ones there to read!
Mom had us look up when we finished the page to get a quick picture.
This Christmas I had fun making scarfs for people as presents with my mom's help. I was excited to give Gee Gee her scarf and show her how they work!
We tried to get a picture with us and Liam, but he was not so sure about us. Plus it was his naptime, so, he was a little tired.
We were very concerned for Liam and how sad he was.
It was sure fun to see Great Aunt Nancy and their beautiful new home that they built.
After our visit with Gee Gee we headed to Cracker Barrel for some lunch. I had fun coloring while we waited for our food.
Macaroni and Cheese, fried apples, chicken 'n' dumplings, and some other yummy food that sure filled up my belly!
I was excited about the macaroni and cheese. I sure do love my cheese and carbs combo.
I think this faces tells you how much I enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment